Thursday, May 9, 2013

REBORN THAT WAY is FINALLY PUBLISHED!

I'm hoping the fact that I finally finished and actually printed my new book "Reborn That Way" is a half-decent excuse for being so remiss in my blog posting. Such is truly the case.

After having written "Born That Way" 20 years ago, I figured "Reborn That Way" would be the appropriate sequel, so to speak. If you're interested, click here.


And you'd think I'd just be resting from having finished that book. However, I'm busy trying to finish one for the general market titled "I Used to Be a Pervert. Now I'm a Bigot." I'm trying to get it out mid-June, in time for the Supreme Court announcements on same-sex marriage. I talk about having been lesbian, and knowing what the name-calling and harsh judgments were like with that. And now, being a Mormon who believes in the importance of traditional marriage, I know what the name-calling and harsh judgments are like. Just because I do not think that a woman makes a very good father and I do not think a man makes a very good mother, that doesn't make me a bigot.

Anyway, I'll let you know when THAT book is complete. Hopefully I'll manage to post again before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment